Meet Our Clients: A Success Snapshot
To support the sales and service teams in retaining and developing preferred customers, Kim wanted her employees to develop a paradigm shift about who they select to work with.
- Identifying criteria for ideal clients
- Letting go of the paradigms that all business is good business and that you can’t be too choosy
- Creating a sense of individual empowerment and control
- Exploring current limiting beliefs about sales, service, and customers
- Identifying criteria for ideal clients – individual and collectively
- Developing action plans to implement the preferred profile with current and new business
These workshops improved morale and class participants demonstrated more proactivity in defining and pursuing ideal clients.
Meet another client